The Southwest Florida Regional Technology Partnership (swfrtp.org) invites area business and technology professionals to our SharePoint: Premises vs. Cloud Version, sponsored by HyperTeam.
SharePoint on-premises vs. cloud version? Maybe hybrid SharePoint solutions will be the future for your organization?
Many enterprises have made investments in SharePoint, and a growing number are looking to do so in SharePoint Online in Office 365.
The focus will be:
- How your organization can mazimize the ROI on your SharePoint investment?
- How to determine whether SharePoint Online makes sense for your organization.
- How to manage your SharePoint for efficiency, effectiveness and proper Governance.
We will discuss the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of SharePoint, so you can supply with robust benefits to your business or organization.
More than 80% of the Fortune 500 using SharePoint for the following reasons:
- Eliminate paper based administration
- Mitigate risk of missed information/documentation
- Speed up process/collaboration between departments or business partners
- Documentum (word, xls, ppt, etc.) versioning
- Measurable process (timestamp on every process step) easy to build management cockpit for the board
- Easy searching
- Strong user permission
HyperTeam has been designing and implementing custom solutions for over 10 years with great success. Their solutions based on SharePoint that are focusing on Project Management Tools, Leave Management Tools, Contract Management Tools, Document Management Tools and general business workflows. We will discuss some of these solution briefly as well.
SWFRTP is sponsored by: Zuora, Chico's FAS, 21st Century Oncology, CenturyLink and Adecco.
The Southwest Florida Regional Technology Partnership, a member of Lee County’s Horizon Council, is the only organization dedicated solely to promoting the growth of the technology sector in Southwest Florida.
Contact: Deborah Johnson | email@example.com | (239) 298-6940