How Ready is Your Business to Take on an Investor?
The SWFRTP is pleased to bring to our TechTalk series:
Do you have an idea for a business, but don't know how to fund it, or are you thinking your business is ready to grow, but you need investment money to make it happen? These are just a couple of the questions you might be asking yourself. The business atmosphere in Southwest Florida is primed for growth, and Tim Cartwright is the perfect person to answer your questions about growing your business and helping you understand where your business "needs to be" to take on an investor.
Timothy J. Cartwright is a partner at Fifth Avenue Advisors, LLC specializing in venture capital, private equity and mergers & acquisitions. Prior to that, he co-founded By-Products Interactive, an electronic trading, market research and publishing company; and Benchmark Solutions, a supply chain consulting company. He began his career working with middle market companies at Arthur Andersen in Chicago, Illinois. He resides in Naples with his wife and three children. Tim is also a former board member and founding member of the SWFRTP.
Tim is deeply involved in the Naples investment community and working with entrepreneurs. Here are just a few of the organizations he is connected with:
• Chairman, Tamiami Angel Fund I -III • Board Member & Chair of By-Laws Committee, Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) Foundation • Board Member, Florida Venture Forum • Board Member, Florida Institute of Commercialization of Public Research (FICPR) • Member of Membership Committee, Angel Capital Association • Member, FGCU Lutgert College of Business Advisory Council • Organizing Committee Member, Southwest Florida Chapter of BioFlorida • Selection Committee Member, Florida Venture Forum’s Early Stage Venture Capital Conference
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2018
Location: Endeavor Workspaces
Address: 8831 Business Park Dr. #301, Ft. Myers, 33912
Time: 5:30 - 7:30pm
- 5:30 - 6:15pm: Networking
- 6:15 - 6:30pm: Announcements
- 6:30 - 7:30pm: Panel Discussion and Q & A
- Beer, wine, and light food will be served.
Thank you to our
Host: Endeavor Workspaces: www.endeavorworkspaces.com