Come join us after work and quench your thirst for “What’s Brewing in the Cloud”, sponsored by CenturyLink Business. Reserve your space now.
The event will feature a conversation about cloud technology adoption and be moderated by Jonathan Boyd, Sr. Lead Cloud Specialist from CenturyLink. Hear from a panel of local IT leaders as they share their experiences adopting and deploying cloud technologies.
Confirmed Panelists are:
- Lenny Brunson, CIO, 21st Century Oncology
- John LaFreniere, Vice President Global IT Architecture, Hertz
- Matt DeSear, Infrastructure Manager, Arthrex
SWFRTP “What’s Brewing in the Cloud”
BJ’s Brewhouse @ Gulf Coast Town Center
Tuesday, September 27 @ 5:30p PM
The event is free and limited to the first 50 RSVPs. It includes BJ’s four-course beer dinner. Try four beers perfectly paired with tasty dishes all while learning about the art behind the brews you are drinking.
- What are some of the drivers that make cloud attractive (mobility, scalability, flexibility, etc.)?
- What challenges do you see associated with having multiple cloud environments?
- When you have considered the cloud, what were your greatest concerns?
- Have any of those original concerns not been mitigated or resolved?
- With workloads in the cloud, have any new concerns arisen?
5:15P- 5:45p - Registration opens / Networking as time permits
5:45p-6p - SWFRTP announcements
6p - 6:20p - BJ's presents App & Salad course + beers (that way panel discussion starts with audience having 2 courses)
6:25p - Panel discussion begins
7p - entree and dessert course + beers presented
7:20p - 7:45p Complete Panel discussion & QA
7:45p - 8p wrap out